Buying A Home
Don't depend on luck to find your new home in Southeastern Wisconsin - enlist the services of real estate agents who specialize in the sort of property you would like to buy. Choose the Hansons and feel confident that your dreams will become a reality. Once you have, here's what to expect:
The Voice of Real Estate Experience
We do not take for granted that you know all the ins and outs of the home buying/selling process. Instead, we provide a full explanation of what to expect - and that's important so you're not faced with any surprises along the way.
Assessing Your Needs
One of the first questions we ask is, "Why are you moving?" We will explore any time constraints you might have (perhaps imposed by the need to relocate for employment), your financial situation and any future plans.
We will also help you decide where you want to live and what type of house is best for you. There are plenty of housing options available in the marketplace - new homes, resale homes, townhouses, condominiums. We can help you choose the one that best suits your current and projected lifestyle. It's all part of getting to know you so your purchase will be handled to your complete satisfaction.
Targeting Your Dream Home
We will help you identify what you want in your new residence. A pool? An extra large garage? A particular building design? What about the neighborhood? Proximity to schools or work?
We will compare your housing needs, wants and budget with what is available on the market - and make recommendations that are designed to save you time and effort. We will accompany you as you view houses and help you assess their suitability and price. As real estate experts, we can provide facts on the neighborhood, the cost of heating, the condition of the furnace, and so on.
Access to MLS
Multiple Listing Service or MLS is an exclusive service accessible through the Hansons - and it can be a valuable tool. Through MLS, the details of a wide variety of listed properties are made available which may fit your precise needs. That can save you a tremendous amount of time and effort in your hunt for the right home.
The Hansons have broad and current knowledge of the financing choices available to home buyers - and there are many of them, an often confusing array. At your request, the Hansons will assist in evaluating mortgage options and obtaining financing at the most attractive prevailing rates and terms.
The Hansons are both Accredited Buyer Representatives and will assist with a FREE buyer agency contract.
- Chris & Paula
- Heather H. - Seller - Jefferson County Buyer - Waukesha County
- Rik & Cynthia
- Beth C.- Illinois Agent - Referred Seller - Kenosha County
- Lynn & Earl
- Chris & Carol
- John & Terry
- Sue Mravik - Agent Referral- Rochester Minnesota/Onalaska WI
- Stacy P. - Seller - Walworth County - Buyer - Waukesha County
- Cheryl K S - Luxury Seller - Waukesha County
- A & M K - Relocating Sellers Waukesha County
- Cyril & Donna
- Michelle Neshek-Grade, Broker Associate - Appleton, WI
- Mary M. Milwaukee County Seller
- Tom & Sue
- Rebecca A - Seller Waukesha County
- Emily M Seller Washington County Buy-er Waukesha County
- Jean B - Milwaukee & Racine County Seller - Ozaukee County Buyer
- Chris R. - Washington County Seller
- SR - Seller Milwaukee COlmly Buyer Waukesha County
- Shannon A - Seller Waukesha County
- Jack G.